720 Worldwide Solution Overview
For this solution we gathered a team with extensive experience in learning systems. Our experts worked with the client’s utility and nuclear departments and delivered product upgrades and system consolidation during mergers.
We combined our own project management structure with SuccessFactors’s product implementation framework to help training organization implementations. In addition to that we defined a clear roadmap for newly acquired companies to use when integrating their current training components (courses, online contents, qualifications and learning history) into SuccessFactors LMS.
Currently, we are managing the transition of LMS to cloud, from the on-premise version.
Key phases on all our LMS related projects included:
- Planning and Assessment: Defined project plan for the Implementation phase. Activities included assessment of current state, development of project scope, schedule, resource allocation, risk and mitigation plan, project dependencies and assumptions, budget estimation.
- Design: Conducted functional configuration workshops, delta configuration workshops, connector workshops, conversion approach, integration workshops and report design.
- Build: Product configuration, a build of conversion objects, integration routines, plateau reports, Hyperion reports, data cleansing routines and conversion reconciliation reports to validate the accuracy of conversion.
- Testing: Developed test plan and approach, test cases, test scripts, test data, executed mock conversions, reconciliation of mock conversion results, conducted several on-site test script execution sessions with business users, developed and reviewed testing closure reports for final approvals.
- Deploy: Developed deployment plan that identifies tasks, task owner, task duration, cutover task start date and time and dependencies. Managed the deployment of the solution to production and assisted business owners in a smooth transition during go-live. Conducted knowledge transition sessions to support team and relevant stakeholder groups.
- Change Management and Training: Assisted client’s change management team on stakeholder analysis, development of communication materials, roadshows, release of communications, etc. to prepare end user for the upcoming changes.
The developed training plan that identifies the scope of training, targeted user groups, training materials and mode of training. Developed training materials including job aids, administrator guides, train the trainer guides and computer-based training videos. All training materials were customized to meet the client’s business processes. We conducted several five-day, on-site, instructor-led training to administrators.